For full consideration, please fill out the ON-LINE APPLICATION before Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
Applicants will be notified by May 21, 2018 if they have been accepted or not.
McFarlin Library Student Study
The McFarlin Library is a beautiful setting in the middle of The University of Tulsa Campus for our 3-day workshop. The Student Study is on the 2nd floor of the library and has large windows overlooking the Tulsa skyline.
The University of Tulsa - McFarlin Library
June 2015 - Post Oak Lodge, Tulsa, OK
- Exciting Math Problem-Solving Sessions
- Outstanding Facilitators
- Join K-12 and College Math Educators and Professional Mathematicians
- Stipend for Middle School Math Teachers
- Great Surroundings, Lodging, and Recreational Facilities
- Evening Events (Informal discussions and social activities)
June 2014 - Post Oak Lodge, Tulsa, OK
Major funding has been provided by the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation. Additional support from American Institute for Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, National Security Agency, Math for America and The University of Tulsa.